The new peelable blister pack fulfills the highest quality and protection standards for the plate.
The blister pack, produced fully automatically and in controlled environment, offers the following advantages compared to the pouch pack:
- full transparency of the package;
- no release particles during the film opening phase, critical in environment controlled by particle counters;
- allows the usage of single plates, leaving the remaining plates protected in their pack;
- drastically reduces the dehydration of culture medium during the shelf life period;
- permits better product preservation and isolation during transportation and storage;
- guarantees the product cannot be handled after the packaging;
- avoids contamination of the controlled environment.